Suzuki LTA 400
Suzuki LTA 400 .
2 & 4 wheel drive.
The KingQuad 400ASi lets you quickly and conveniently select two- or four-wheel drive operation.
And whether you have a long day of work ahead or a long trail in front of you, you'll appreciate your KingQuad's load of technically advanced features.
- Fuel-injected 376cm3 4-stroke 4-valve engine with new cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler, built for more powerful and efficient performance.
- Fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts.
- The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- The powerplant is air-cooled with SACS, Suzuki’s well-proven, efficient air/oil-cooling system.
- Fully automatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), with an advanced engine braking system that reduces free-wheeling to help control during steep descents.
- Independent front A-arm suspension. Swingarm rear suspension with unique dual shock absorbers delivering the comfort benefits of a fully independent suspension.
- A gate-type shift lever allows simple and precise shifting from reverse through neutral, high and low ranges.
- Selectable 4WD. Easy switch into 2WD using a handlebar-mounted lever.
- Torque-sensing limited slip differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- Front brake calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and matching large brake-pad surface area.
- Sporty bodywork featuring sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Front bumper with large-diameter steel tubing enhances the robust looks.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Suzuki’s exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
- Full floorboards with integrated, raised footpegs and ample drain holes.
- Large 16-liter fuel tank. Slim-shaped bodywork side covers around the fuel tank improve rider comfort.
- 25-inch Maxxis tyres with aggressive dual-stage treated pattern for consistent traction in wet conditions and quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Dual 35W headlights with high and low settings and a distinctive KINGQUAD shape.
- Durable front and rear cargo racks. 4-liter underseat storage space, protected from the elements. Standard trailer hitch.
- Sturdy winch mount. Wiring conduit for winch wires provided.
- LCD digital Instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lams for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
376cc single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled with SACS, OHC
Automatic variable ratio (V-belt)