Proffesional Automower Garage.
Size: 86cm x 65cm x 40cm.
Robot maximum height : 39 cm.
This Robot Mower garage protects your robotic lawnmower against effects of exposure to the sun & rain and helps to ensure its longevity.
The cover opens in two different positions allowing optimal acc
- Size: 85cm x 65cm x 40cm. Weight: 7KG
- Opening System. Easy access to base, station and robot
- Ideal for robots with rear and side exit.
- INOX base, composite material covered by aluminium sheet (Alu-Dibond)
- For an effective fastening on the ground, This garage has 12 anchoring points.
- It is delivered with the fixation kit and a manual.
- Suitable for the following make & models:
- Husqvarna Automower: 420, 430X, 440, 450X, 520, 550 EPOS.
- Stihl: RMI632.
- Ambrogio: L350 - Serie 4.36
- Wiper: Serie K, KS, P.
- Honda: HRM310, 520, 3000.
- Stiga: 528S, 530SG.
- Made in Europe
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…